to Fill Out Our Question Form
You may have a question regarding your home comfort system. Listed below are some topics which you may have questions about:
- Proper Maintenance
- Heating Efficiencies
- Air Conditioning Efficiencies
- Proper Humidity Levels
- Air Filtering Systems
- Replacing vs. Repairing
- What do I do if my system fails to operate?
- What to expect from a new installation
- What are important considerations when selecting a contractor
- How often should I change my air filter in my furnace?
- How can I increase the airflow in some of the rooms in my home?
- Selecting the right thermostat/questions regarding my programmable thermostat.
- When no one is home, how many degrees should I turn the thermostat down for heating and up for cooling?
ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS
Purchasing a heating or cooling system
is a major investment in your home's
future comfort and someday in its
marketability. You probably have lots of
questions on what's best for you. Should
I repair my furnace or replace it? If I
repair, should we put a preventive
maintenance program in place? What
system will give me the best comfort and
reliability? What makes or models have
the best service record?
technicians and installers take part in
ongoing manufacturer and industry
training so they can give answers you
can trust. Whatever choices you make,
Advanced Climate Control Co. promises to give
you fair price on lasting quality
equipment, expert installation and